AP Capital requires all Canadian investors to invest through approved Registered Dealers; including Investment Dealers (IIROC) or Exempt Market Dealers (EMD). Dealing Representatives, Portfolio Managers and Investment Advisors from these firms discuss the suitability of AP Capital for each investor’s overall portfolio and assist in completing the subscription documents and purchase of securities. AP Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) is available through the Offering Memorandum exemption in Canada. Class F shares are available through Fundserv (QWE834) and Class B shares through direct sales via EMDs.
AP Capital accepts new investment monthly on the 1st business day. With Investment Dealer or EMD assistance, open/cash investors complete the Subscription Agreement after reviewing the most recent Offering Memorandum. Registered investments (RRSP, TFSA etc) are also accepted and require a few extra steps via approved trustees.
Registrants, including Investment Dealers (IIROC) or Exempt Market Dealers (EMD), interested in marketing AP Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation to their clients are invited to contact us.
- Choose which fund you wish to invest in:
- Review the OM and executive summary
- Fill out the Subscriptions Agreement and Risk acknowledgement forms
- Fill out the Pre Authorization forms
- AP Capital MIC DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment)
- AP Capital MIC Direct Deposit (Monthly Distribution)
- AP Capital MIC FATCA form (for open investors)
- AP Capital MIC Resolution of Sole Director (for corporate investors)
- AP Capital MIC Corporate Resolutions (for corporate investors)
- AP MIC CS DRIP forms NEW entities
- AP MIC CS DRIP forms NEW individuals
- For registered investment: AP Capital accepts Registered funds from numerous trustees. Please contact us for details on forms required for account creation and fund transfers.
- Please send documents to:
555 Burrard Street, Unit 1795
Vancouver, BC V7X 1M9
Attention: Investor Relations
fax: 604.608.9070 | Phone: 778.328.7401